Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sea Shell Chocolates and a Tablescape

My Daughter Karin over at The Style Sisters has just put together an amazing tablescape using some of my  sea shell chocolates.
You can purchase these sea shell chocolates right here on my blog. I sell them for $1.00 each!


 I also sell the Sea Shells alone. Please email me for pricing joan@eatlotsachocolate.com I can do large or small orders. 
Easter is coming and wouldn't it be fun to have some of these chocolates around for your guests!
These make perfect wedding favors for your guests!


 I am selling these sea shell chocolates on the right side of my blog...I call them 

FRUITS DE MER (BELGIAN SEA SHELL CHOCOLATE IN A SEASHELL)

 If you haven't been over to my daughters blog hop over so you can see the rest of this "Under Da Sea" Tablescape!
More Chocolate recipes to come....
I am linking up to 

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

The chocolate sea shells are so gorgeous and I am sure they are delicious too. They make such a pretty topping to a table stack! Yum.

Your word verification is very hard to read. It took me several times.

eatlotsachocolate said...

So sorry about the word verification problem...hope I can figure out to make it better. Thank you for your nice comments.
Karin

Alycia Nichols said...

I most definitely want to order some, but I'd like to wait until it gets closer to June when I plan to use them. What is the estimated delivery time? Is there a minimum order? These are really, really cool, and I think they'd be a great addition to our table for my hubby's birthday dinner party!

Susan Hawthorne said...

your chocolate sea shells are gorgeous and I love the fact that they are on a litte shell. so so pretty!

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

OMG, you've made me hungry for chocolate. I won some Belgium chocolates recently in a blog give-away and they were some of the best we've ever eaten. You've made everything so pretty too.
Sam